Carleton Park J&I School - Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2 Teacher (Permanent)
Moxon Close, Pontefract WF8 3PT
Salary: MPR/UPR £22,467 - £38,250 dependent on experience
Post Ref: P096
Required for September 2017
The pupils and leadership at Carleton Park J&I School (part of Pontefract Academies Trust) are looking to appoint a class teacher to become part of our hardworking team. Carleton Park is an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ school and we are looking for someone with the commitment, drive and skills to join us on our journey towards outstanding.
- Are a good/outstanding teacher who is creative and innovative in your practice
- Have a proven track record of good/better pupil progress
- Have high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour and are committed to raising standards
- Are inspirational in your teaching and involve the children as active learner
- Are a reflective practitioner who is committed to improving your own practice
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a team, playing an active role in the whole life of school
- Can contribute towards our creative curriculum and are able to maintain a stimulating classroom environment
- Can offer a subject specialism which will strengthen our current staffing profile
Main Pay Scale
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who have a joy for learning
- A supportive leadership team that is committed to your professional development
- A team of teaching and non-teaching staff who work in partnership to ensure the best possible outcomes for our children
- The opportunity to develop your professional expertise by leading a subject as part of our curriculum or inclusion team
- A school which is committed to achieving excellence
- The opportunity to network with other schools within the Trust to further enhance your skills
Upper Pay Scale
We can offer you:
- Opportunity to lead a ‘team’ within the school
- Leadership development training
- Potential prospects to lead projects throughout school and/or in partnership with other schools
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged with our administration staff for Monday 19th June at 15:30 or Tuesday 20th June at 10am
Interviews will be held in school on Friday 30th June
Completed application forms should be returned either by post to Lisa Dodgson, HR Advisor, Pontefract Academies Trust, C/O St Mary’s Community Centre, The Circle, Chequerfield, Pontefract WF8 2AY or by emailing email@example.com no later than 9am Friday 23rd June 2017 and shortlisting will take place on that day.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and any satisfactory pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.
In accordance with the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, if you are shortlisted for this post you will be required to declare that you are not Disqualified (or Disqualified by Association) from working within this setting.