De Lacy Primary School - EYFS Teacher (Temporary until August 2018)
Chequerfield Lane, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 2TG
Salary MPR/UPR £ 22,467 - £38,250 dependent on experience
Post Ref: P092
Required for September 2017
De Lacy Primary School are seeking an Early Years practitioner to join ambitious and effective staff which is striving for excellence in all that it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for all its pupils. We are keen to hear from candidates who have the ideas, energy and the drive to complement our current team.
Pontefract Academies Trust is a successful and highly collaborative partnership of local schools in Pontefract. All our Primary Schools have been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted. Our vision is to achieve aspirational and continuously improving outcomes for learners through structured collaborative working, effective professional development and operational excellence.
As part of the Pontefract Academies Trust the successful candidate will access an extensive variety of opportunities for development and progression as we believe in developing future leaders.
De Lacy Primary School is a supportive and creative modern school where everyone works together to achieve the very best outcomes for its enthusiastic and willing pupils.
- an effective and experienced Early Years teacher with a thorough knowledge of the Early Years framework including assessment.
- able to evidence how you have had a positive impact on standards
- proud of your role and passionate about your profession
- a person with vision, fresh ideas, enthusiasm and a determination to succeed
- an excellent team member with effective interpersonal skills
- able to take the lead and inspire others
- someone who sees solutions and not problems
- willing to go the extra mile for the benefit of pupils and families
We can offer you:
- a supportive and creative environment with dedicated and talented staff
- enthusiastic and willing pupils who are keen to learn
- a close and rewarding relationship with other Trust schools in the area through network and moderation meetings, peer visits and the sharing of good practice
- an opportunity for continuous professional development
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01977 722620.
Completed application forms should be returned either by post to Lisa Dodgson, HR Advisor, Pontefract Academies Trust, C/O St Mary’s Community Centre, The Circle, Chequerfield, Pontefract WF8 2AY or by emailing email@example.com no later than 10am Wednesday 14th June 2017.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and any satisfactory pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.
In accordance with the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, if you are shortlisted for this post you will be required to declare that you are not Disqualified (or Disqualified by Association) from working within this setting.