Halfpenny Lane Junior, Infants and Nursery School is a larger than average primary school and is two form entry. The School joined Pontefract Academies Trust in 2013 and aims:
- To be a safe, happy, caring community of learners.
- To help all individuals regardless of their race, gender or disability to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to achieve their full potential in a rapidly changing world.
- To develop understanding of and respect for a wide range of religious values, languages and cultural traditions, and different ways of life.
- To encourage an enjoyment of life-long learning.
- To encourage positive parental and community involvement.
- To promote healthy lifestyles.
- To provide a curriculum that’s stimulating, broad, balanced, innovative and creative.
- To celebrate achievement.
Click here to view our Department for Education performance tables.
J, I & N School
Halfpenny Lane J, I & N School
Telephone: 01977 703270
Head of School:
Mr James Parkinson