Post Reference: P216
Part of Pontefract Academies Trust, Larks Hill is a friendly, Junior & Infant School where everyone works together to achieve the very best for all the pupils who attend. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed person to join our friendly team of Lunchtime Supervisors, working 1 hour per day.
You will work over the lunchtime period to supervise children eating their lunch and then help to plan and co-ordinate activities for them to engage in before the afternoon session commences. We are looking for a friendly caring person who enjoys working with children (age 4-11) and has excellent inter-personal skills being able to communicate with pupils effectively and engage them in a range of fun activities.
The school can offer:
- Happy, hard-working and highly committed staff within a supportive Trust
- Motivated, well behaved pupils
- A friendly and attractive working environment
- A positive and caring school where everyone matters
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person whose duties will include:
- Administering first aid if required and recording accidents or injury
- Reporting any injuries to the relevant class teacher at the end of the lunch break
- Supporting and leading pupils during the lunch break to participate in organised games
- Working in collaboration with colleagues as part of a small team
- Supporting pupils resolve disagreement in line with the school code of conduct and expectations of behaviour
If you feel you have the ability and qualities required to fulfil this exciting role, further details are available to download on this page.
Completed application forms should be returned either by post or by email to:
Lisa Dodgson, HR Manager, Pontefract Academies Trust, The Barracks Business Centre, Wakefield Road, Pontefract, WF8 4HH or by email email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Friday 14th December 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and any satisfactory pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.
In accordance with the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018 and our obligations under the Childcare Act 2006, if you are shortlisted for this post you will be required to declare that you are not disqualified from working within this setting.