School Support Manager
Required as soon as possible
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed School Support Manager to join Carleton High School. The post holder will provide a first point of contact for school leaders in delivering and co-ordinating activities that support teaching and learning activities. They will be responsible for overseeing the reception, administration and reprographics services within the school, and ensuring that all records are up to date.
The ideal candidate will have management/supervisory experience, good numeracy and literacy skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines and attention to accuracy and detail in the use of computerised systems.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
- has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
You can access the Trust’s Strategic Plan 2020-22 here:
Completed application forms should be returned by email to email@example.com no later than 10:00 on Monday 17th August 2020.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.