Post Ref: P275
We are seeking to appoint for September 2019, a teacher focusing on Key Stage 1. Based at The Rookeries J, I & N School you will be joining a friendly, hardworking, committed team of teachers and support staff, in an attractive working environment. As part of the Pontefract Academies Trust, The Rookeries benefits from a close and rewarding relationship with other schools in the area through network and moderation meetings, peer visits and the sharing of good practice. These links, alongside our enthusiastic and willing pupils, enable us to offer the successful candidate a supportive and creative environment in which to work. The Rookeries is keen to appoint the best of practitioners who can join us in our relentless efforts to provide the best possible outcomes for the pupils in school.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who;
• has, or is developing, a record of outstanding teaching practice demonstrating creativity, initiative and excellent organisation;
• is an inspirational teacher who can ignite a passion for learning in our children;
• has a commitment to ongoing professional development and a positive attitude to innovation and change;
• has effective behaviour management practice and skills;
• has a strong academic background and work ethic and has excellent communication; interpersonal and organisational skills;
• has a high standard of expectation in every aspect of the role, children and the school.
The successful candidate will also have highly effective numeracy and literacy skills. At all times, they will maintain the welfare and safety of the children as their priority.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the administration team on 01977 600368.
Documents relevant to the post can be found below.
Completed application forms should be returned by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10am on Monday 29 April 2019.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and any satisfactory pre- employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.
In accordance with the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018 and our obligations under the Childcare Act 2006, if you are shortlisted for this post you will be required to declare that you are not disqualified from working within this setting.