School or Location: Orchard Head J, I & N School
(£25,714 - £41,604 per annum dependent on experience)
Closing Date: Friday 30th April 10AM
Start Date: September 2021
Required September 2021
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Key Stage 2 Teachers at Orchard Head Junior, Infant and Nursery School. The candidates will be responsible for securing outstanding outcomes for pupils through outstanding provision. The successful candidates will demonstrate high-quality teaching to ensure pupils can make accelerated progress, and upholding the highest standards of learning and achievement for all pupils.
Both contracts are permanent, 1 FTE roles.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic people who:
- have a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
- have the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- have the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
Completed application forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00am on Friday 30th April 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.