School or Location: The King's School
Salary: Grade 4, Scale Range 5 – 6 (£19,312 - £19.698 per annum, reduced to £13,393.42 - £13,660.94 per annum due to part time hours and term time working)
Closing Date: Monday 18th October 10AM
Start Date: As soon as possible
Required as soon as possible
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Administrative Assistant at The King’s School. This candidate will provide an efficient and professional administration service, undertaking reception and Student Services duties as required. Financial administration and data input support to the school will be required using the Trust accountancy, MIS system and cashless catering software.
The successful candidate will also be required to assist in maintaining and updating student records and providing general administration.
This is a permanent, 30 hours per week, term time plus five days contract, equating to 195 working days per year. The working pattern will be 08:20 to 14:50 Monday to Friday.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
- has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
For more information on the role, or to discuss a visit (depending on current covid restrictions), please contact Karen Josse at 01977 601701 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms should be returned by email to email@example.com no later than 10:00am on Monday 18th October 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.