School or Location: Carleton High School
Salary: Grade 5, SCP 7 - 11
(£20,092 - £21,748 per annum, reduced to £17,609.35 - £19,352.69 per annum based on working term time plus 10 days per annum)
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th January 10AM
Start Date: As soon as possible
Required as soon as possible
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Senior Administration Assistant at Carleton High School. The successful candidate will provide an efficient and professional administration service to students, staff, visitors, parents and other internal and external enquirers. They will be responsible for providing general administration, financial administration and data input support to the school as required, as well as deputising for the School Support Manager in their absence, allocating tasks and work across the administration team.
This is a 37 hours per week, permanent, term time plus 10 days role, equating to 200 working days per year.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
- has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
You can access the Trust’s Strategic Plan 2020-22 here:
Please contact the school on email@example.com to arrange convenient time to speak with the School Support Manager for further information about this role.
Completed application forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00am on Wednesday 27th January 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.