School or Location: Carleton Park J & I School
Salary: Grade 2, SCP 2
(£18,198 per annum, reduced to £2,051.56 per annum actual salary due to term time only and part time hours)
Closing Date: Friday 05th March 10AM
Start Date: As soon as possible
Required as soon as possible
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Lunchtime Supervisor at Carleton Park Junior & Infant School. The candidate will assist with the supervision of pupils during break or lunchtime periods, ensuring the safety and security of pupils.
This post is a permanent, 5 hours per week (one hour per day Monday to Friday), term time only role, equating to 190 working days per year.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
- has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
You can access the Trust’s Strategic Plan 2020-22 here:
Visits to the school are usually welcomed and encouraged, however, they are not currently possible due to Covid-19. Please contact the school on 01977 722615 to arrange convenient time to speak with the Headteacher.
Completed application forms should be returned by email to email@example.com no later than 10:00am on Friday 05 March 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.