School or Location: The King's School
Salary: Grade 1, SCP 1
(£17,842 per annum, reduced to £4,822.16 per annum due to part time hours)
Closing Date: Monday 02nd August 10AM
Start Date: As soon as possible
Required as soon as possible
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Cleaning Assistant to join The Kings School. This candidate will provide a clean and hygienic school environment which meets specified cleaning standards. They will be aware of, and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security and confidentiality.
This is a 10 hours per week, all year round, permanent contract with working hours of 16:30 – 18:30 Monday to Friday.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
- has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
To arrange a visit (dependent on covid-19 guidelines), or for further information about this role, please contact the school at 01977 601701 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms should be returned by email to email@example.com no later than 10:00am on Monday 2nd August 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.