School or Location: Orchard Head J, I & N School
Salary: Grade 2, SCP 2 (£18,198 per annum, reduced to £2,564.46 per annum actual salary due to term time only and part time hours)
Closing Date: Monday 01st November 9AM
Start Date: As soon as possible
Required as soon as possible
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Lunchtime Supervisor to join Orchard Head Junior, Infant and Nursery School. This candidates will be responsible for assisting with the supervision of pupils during break or lunchtime periods whilst ensuring the safety and security of pupils. They will supervise children during meal breaks, including helping children with their food and supervising queues to ensure welfare and safety.
This candidate will be responsible for supporting a pupil with an EHCP plan in place.
This is a permanent, 6.25 hours per week, term time only contract, equating to 190 working days per year.
The school can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
- will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
- has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
For further information regarding this role, or to arrange a visit to the school (depending on current Covid-19 restrictions) please contact 01977 723495.
Completed application forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 09:00am on Monday 01 November 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.